Please list all universities/colleges you have attended *
(Name of school, address, dates, diploma awarded)
Please list all relevant work experince.
(Company, date, position)
Academic honors. Briefly describe any scholastic distinction or honors you had in high school or college/university.
In order to enable the university to know you better we ask to paste or write an essay of 300 words on one of the following topics: :
- How do you see your career development? How is the master degree relevant to your career goals?
- Discuss your most valued accomplishment.
How did you learn of International University in Geneva? Please be specific. *
- The applicant must also submit the following material :
- Official transcripts from the undergraduate program attended certified in English
- Certified copy of undergraduate degree (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae stating relevant professional experience
- A appropriate GMAT test score (MBA program only)
The University's GMAT code number is 0130
- TOEFL score of 80 (Internet Based Test) or better
The University's TOEFL code number is 0130
- A letter of reference from the faculty of the undergraduate institution or from current employer
- Non-refundable Application Fee of Swiss Francs 150.- or Euros 120. (You can use the Paypal system by clicking on the link below.)
- A copy of the passport
- Two passport-size pictures.