Students applying to the IUG undergraduate programs must provide the following:
– A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words on one of the following topics):
– Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
– Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
– A certified copy of a secondary school diploma (certified translation in English)
– Certified High School transcripts (certified translation in English) for the last 3 years
– An English Proficiency test of your choice between IELTS (min. score 6.0), TOEFL (min. score 80 internet based; min. score 550 paper-based; min. score 213 computer-based) or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (min. grade C). To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
– Two passport size photos
– A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
– A copy of the student’s passport
– A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.- / Euros €140.-, or US Dollars USD 150.-
– A recommendation letter in English from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher)
Contact: Zsuzsanna Buczko firstname.lastname@example.org