Programmes de doctorat
Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) and Doctorate of Public Administration (DPA)
The Doctorate Programs have two starting dates : January and September.
The Doctorate Program (see the flyer) is offered in partnership with Plymouth University, one of the top Universities in the United Kingdom. The Sunday Times University Guide 2011 has named Plymouth as one of the top three modern universities in the UK.
These are research-based doctoral degrees that will expose participants to an intellectually rigorous program of study. It is designed to enable participants to synthesize and develop managerial and professional practice, theoretical understanding and reflexive capability.
The DBA and DPA will be run in Geneva with industry leading Professors from Plymouth University and the International University in Geneva undertaking workshops, seminars and lecture program at IUG.
The tuition fees for the first year is 15'000.- CHF, for the second year is 15'000.- CHF, and the third year is 7'500.- CHF.
The doctorate program is a three year (up to 6) part-time program. For further information please contact Professor Leonid Androuchko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students applying to the IUG Doctorate program must submit the following:
- A completed application form ;
- Official Degree Certificate in English;
- Official Transcript in English;
- English proficiency test: either TOEFL (min score 80), IELTS (min score 6.0) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). IUG institutional code number is 0130;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Two passport size photos;
- Proof of sponsorship (if appropriate)
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.- / Euros €120.-, or US Dollars USD 140.-
Contact Ms. Uliana Horler, email email@example.com