Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) and Doctorate of Public Administration (DPA)
The Doctorate Programs have one starting date : October.
Two Doctorate Programs are proposed:
- Doctorate Program of Business Administration in partnership with the University of Plymouth, UK
- Doctorate Program of Public Administration in partnership with the University of Plymouth, UK
Doctorate Program of Business Administration (DBA) and Doctorate Program of Public Administration (DPA) in partnership with the University of Plymouth, UK
These two Doctorate Programs (see the flyer) are offered in partnership with Plymouth University, one of the top Universities in the United Kingdom. The Sunday Times University Guide 2011 has named Plymouth as one of the top three modern universities in the UK.
These are research-based doctoral degrees that will expose participants to an intellectually rigorous program of study. It is designed to enable participants to synthesize and develop managerial and professional practice, theoretical understanding and reflexive capability.
The DBA and DPA will be run in Geneva with industry leading Professors from Plymouth University and the International University in Geneva undertaking workshops, seminars and lecture program at IUG.
The tuition fees for the first year is 15'000.- CHF, for the second year is 15'000.- CHF, and the third year is 7'500.- CHF.
The doctorate program is a three year (up to 6) part-time program.
Students applying to the DBA or DPA program must submit the following:
- A completed application form ;
- Official Degree Certificate in English;
- Official Transcript in English;
- English proficiency test: either TOEFL (min score 80), IELTS (min score 6.0) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). IUG institutional code number is 0130;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Two passport size photos;
- Proof of sponsorship (if appropriate)
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 200.- / Euros €165.-, or US Dollars USD 225.- download here
For further information please contact Professor Surabhi Aggarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com