The International University in Geneva welcomes applications from candidates who wish to continue their studies directly following the completion of their undergraduate degree, or following a period of acquired work experience.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Sales & Marketing
- Master of Arts in Digital Media
- Master of International Management
- Master of International Trade
- Master of International Relations and Diplomacy
There is no minimum work experience requirement for the Graduate Programs but all applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Applicants are selected based on previous academic excellence, intellectual ability, capacity for academic achievement, international outlook and interpersonal qualifications that suggest strong leadership potential.
Students applying to the IUG graduate program must submit the following:
- A completed application form (should include your Motivation letter);
- Official Undergraduate Transcript (certified translation in English) (Minimum GPA recommended 2.7 or above on the scale of 0-4);
- Official Undergraduate Diploma (certified translation in English);
Non-refundable application fee of CHF 150.- or € 150.- or USD 140.-
- English proficiency test: either TOEFL (min score 80), IELTS (min score 6.0) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). IUG institutional code number for the TOEFL is 0130;
- Curriculum Vitae stating any relevant professional work experience;
- Letter of reference from an employer or a professor;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Two passport size photos.
The following additional requirements apply to MBA program candidates:
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
- At least 2 years of work experience is recommended
Contact: Nathalie Bost email@example.com