The International University in Geneva provides for Career Counseling to assist students in:
Development of professional project
Preparation of CVs, cover letters and interviews
Definition of job search strategies
Set up of companies and NGOs presentations
Communication about internships and jobs opportunities
Your Career Counselor Mr. Stéphane Desprez is available to discuss and explore possibilities for a successful academic and professional future.
He may be reached at the University Career Counseling Centre on the dates below.
Students may also reach him by email: email@example.com
In addition to individual counseling, students have the opportunity to attend company presentations. Representatives from organizations in the public private sectors or international organizations are invited to make a presentation to share their insights about possible career paths in their company.
Students are able to speak to professionals active in their field of interest and explore the requirements, opportunities, and challenges that are linked to this field.
Students who are looking for specific advice may consult our list of Job Opportunities.
Your career counselor Stéphane Desprez, firstname.lastname@example.org, is available in the Student Counseling Center on the following schedule :
- Tuesday 27th February 2018, 2pm - 6pm (5pm - 6pm : presentation WHO)
- Monday 5th March 2018, 4pm - 6pm (5pm - 6 pm : presentation Temenos)
- Monday 12th March 2018, 4pm - 6pm
- Monday 26th March 2018, 4pm - 6pm
- Monday 16th April 2018, 4pm - 6pm
- Monday 30th April 2018, 4pm - 6pm
- Monday 14th May 2018, 4pm - 6pm
- Monday 4th June 2018, 4pm - 6pm
For an appointment please send an email to email@example.com