The Undergraduate programs have three starting dates: September, January and April
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed a secondary education at an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 2.5. All applicants should demonstrate that they have the maturity and personal skills to cope with university level education.
We hope the information provided on this site helps you to prepare your application.
Students applying to the IUG undergraduate programs must provide the following:
- A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test (IELTS or CEA from Cambridge). To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.- / Euros €120.-, or US Dollars USD 140.-
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
Contact: Ms. Virginie Morel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org